Looking for a new challenging career in the oil and gas industry? Nova Analytics Inc. is now hiring, please contact us at
Senior Sales Representatives
NOVA ANALYTICS INC. is actively hiring experienced and highly motivated Senior Sales Representatives to join our team at our Calgary location.
NOVA ANALYTICS INC. is a laboratory testing and field services company with over 20 years of experience in the energy and mining sectors. We believe in exceeding the expectations of our clients by providing outstanding service, applying innovative thinking, and delivering customized testing programs to maximize client profitability. NOVA ANALYTICS INC. has proven expertise and advanced analytical capabilities including, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Crude oil
- Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG)
- Liquid Natural Gas (LNG)
The Senior Sales Representative will be responsible for identifying, communicating, and closing sales opportunities while promoting NOVA ANALYTICS INC.’s technical/analytical services and core values to the oil and gas industry.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop short-term sales strategies and objectives and execute quickly to obtain client confidence and drive sales performance.
- Identify and provide information on new opportunities, leads, projects, and clients with a focus on pipelines/pipeline systems and crude oil quality testing programs (laboratory and field based).
- Establish connections and key client contacts via phone calls, emails, and meetings.
- Promote NOVA ANALYTICS INC.’s core service areas and capabilities to new and existing clients.
- Maintain and manage effective client relationships with new and existing clients to increase sales revenue.
- Develop and foster new and existing client relationships.
- Contribute to business planning and identify potential market opportunities and threats.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years working experience within the oil and gas sector in Alberta.
- Extensive industry knowledge and contacts, and established relationships with upstream, midstream, and downstream oil and gas companies.
- Previous sales experience within the oil and gas sector and/or analytical laboratory services are a definite asset.
- Ability to use industry knowledge, contacts, and influence to promote NOVA ANALYTICS INC. core services and values.
- Highly motivated, methodical, and an ability to effectively manage the selling process from inception to close.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, and an ability to manage time, and work independently.
- Valid drivers license and passport, as travel within and outside of Canada may be required.
Compensation package is competitive and includes a base salary, commission, and expense account.
NOVA ANALYTICS INC. would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please send your resume and your cover letter in Word or PDF format to email@example.com and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Contact UsNOVA Analytics Inc.
407-2nd Street SW
Calgary, AB, T2P 2Y3
Phone: +1 (306) 341-4505