Welcome to NOVA Analytics Inc.
NOVA Analytics Inc. (ISO/IEC17025:2017) provides sampling, testing and analytical services to the oil and gas, and mining industries. NOVA Analytics Inc. has more than 20 years of experience in this field. We believe in exceeding the expectations of our clients by providing outstanding service, applying innovative thinking, and delivering customized testing programs to maximize client profitability. NOVA Analytics Inc. has proven expertise and advanced analytical capabilities.
NOVA Analytics Inc. strives to provide the most efficient services and products in its field, while taking great pride in upholding our economic, social, and environmental responsibilities; respecting our clients’ confidentiality; and contributing to the communities we live and work in.
NOVA Analytics Inc. success is driven by the energy and excitement of our young, but experienced professionals. Our team does not believe in status quo. We believe in exceeding the expectations of our clients with innovative thinking and outstanding service. Our passion and results orientated work ethic differentiates us from our competitors. NOVA Analytics Inc. proudly embraces teamwork and collaboration and believes that the best solution for the most complex projects comes from a truly integrated approach – providing value to projects that not only benefits our clients, but also our working partners.
From Vision To Quality
To provide systematic testing and solutions to our clients within the energy and mining sectors by conducting mobile and in-house testing with a focus on field services and rapid turnaround time while sustaining economic, social and environmental responsibilities.
In partnership with NOVA Analytics Inc. customers, the community and other stakeholders in the energy and mining industry, to be the most trusted and valued laboratory in Western Canada and the northern USA states.
NOVA Analytics Inc. believes in:
- Modelling the highest standards of fair and ethical conduct, as well as technical and professional expertise to, and for, its Customers and other stakeholders of NOVA Analytics Inc.
- The critical importance of consistency and scientific validity in the quality of data and information generated by NOVA Analytics Inc.
- The maintenance of a safe working environment.
- Participating in change for the protection of public health and safety through laboratory testing.
- Continual improvement to sustain and enhance NOVA Analytics Inc. laboratory ability to attain its Mission.
- Fostering cooperation and transparency between NOVA Analytics Inc., its Customers, its stakeholders and other organizations involved in the success of NOVA Analytics Inc.
NOVA Analytics Inc.’s highest priority is to produce and deliver consistent, high quality data while exceeding industry-standard and Customer expectations.
NOVA Analytics Inc. is responsive to Customer and Stakeholder needs, desires and concerns, and provides services that are shown to be valid, efficient, operationally transparent, impartial, and consensual.
NOVA Analytics Inc. develops and delivers world-class services that meet integrity and quality benchmarks recognized by national and international standards and guidelines.
NOVA Analytics Inc. sets the following Quality Objectives consistent with the Company’s Mission and Values:
- Maintain a documented, internationally-recognized quality system that incorporates adequate review, and audit as well as quality assurance of laboratory data.
- Activities shall be undertaken impartially and structured and managed to safeguard impartiality.
- Retain trained and appropriately supervised staff that demonstrate continuing proficiency to carry out assigned activities.
- Use only validated and appropriate test methods (and related work instructions) that incorporate adequate quality control.
- Produce results traceable to the SI, through a National Metrology Institute (NMI), and accorded uncertainties appropriate to requirements.
- Use only those facilities, equipment, supplies and services that are appropriate to the work of the laboratory. Ensure they are functioning properly and meet required specifications.
- Handle all samples, from acquisition to disposal, with adequate security, protection of integrity using defined processes for their acquisition or receipt, identification, checking, routing, storage and disposal.
- Maintain rigorous data/record management procedures that incorporates adequate procedures for the security, recording, calculation, validation, authorization, transmittal, storage, confidentiality and disposal of all records generated within NOVA Analytics Inc.
- Manage the laboratory workload to sustain the ability to produce valid and competent results.
Contact UsNOVA Analytics Inc.
407-2nd Street SW
Calgary, AB, T2P 2Y3
Phone: +1 (306) 370-9022
Lloydminster Laboratory Location
52 Willoughby St,
Blackfoot, AB, T0B 0L0
Virden Laboratory Location
130 Anson Street,
Virden MB, R0M 2C0.